About the talk:
Learn how to use JWT and Auth0 to protect serverless APIs.
David will walk you through using React, AWS Lambda, custom authorizers, and Auth0 JWTs to create a full stack react + serverless app.
- React application based on create react app
- Routing via react router 4
- State management via redux
- Talks to AWS API Gateway via axios
- User auth via Auth0
- Hosted on Netlify
- Node backend running in AWS Lambda Functions
- Using AWS DynamoDB noSQL database
- User Authorization handled via API Gateway Custom Authorizer Functions
- Made possible with the serverless framework